October 22, 2016

TRAVELOG : Bandar Agacia, Kampar, Perak

Assalamualaikum and hye.
Long time no see.
I was busy with my uni life, but now I'm free.
My final exam already ended.

So in these pictures are the beautiful town in Kampar, Perak which is Bandar Agacia. Before the final started, we enjoyed our last moments together with our brother. He's not our blood brother, just he's a brother to me since I don't have a brother that I call 'abang'. 




Buat pe tu ?


Since the town baru lagi, so takde kedai bukak lagi. Ada la dalam beberapa kedai dah bukak.


So this is our abang


Abang : " Sama-sama kita menuju ke bintang. "




I think kalau bakery, cute cafe okay kot dekat sini warna-warna bangunan ni macam cute cute gitu. Hahaha.


Enjoy :)


Annyeong, chingu ! Terima kasih kerana meluangkan masa di blog ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment